Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

  Everybody has a story


I have lately been caught up in inspirational quotes, sayings, and stories. Lately that has put me in reflection and thinking.


Have you ever wanted to sit down and just wanted to tell your story to someone and say “ I lived that!”

I have actually done that!

I have explained my stories several times over.

From my experiences with having Hemihypertrophy to my hemorrhagic stroke which happened six years ago.

As I explained my stories several times, I have inspired people that there will definitely be struggles, but you will get through them and it will be okay on the other side 


There are so many different inspirational stories out there, ones that have been heard and not heard, published and not published, believed and not belives.

I am starting to read a really neat book called “ Girl wash your face by Rachel Hollis, it’s about being empowered and it’s in the self-help genre.

I am enjoying this book, it’s had me really thinking me thinking about how life works.

I would recommend this book to anybody.

There are so many different types of books out there!

If you think of it this way, there are so many people out there that haven’t explained their story or they haven’t even written down their story on a piece of paper.


You are probably thinking Caylee, this is crazy!

But imagine some of the stories that would be told, there would be such a wide variety and probably some would be inspiring to someone else.


I have even played around on google to see what comes up, there are so many good things, music, videos mostly, but also news stories, and of course different quotes.

There is one inspirational video from Shamar Moore, but unfortunately, I could not get a link for you, but he talks about telling your story.


I can tell you just recently I have explained my story several times when people have asked questions about me or my work story and yes I have inspired a few people about what I have done.


If you are not ready to sit down and tell your story, there might be someone ready for you to listen and get inspired by what they hear.


Let me leave you with this thought!

There are so many inspirational stories out there within this negative world right now, find that inspirational and positive story, quote, song, or video that makes you want to do something!


Much Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment