Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Fresh Start!

Happy Belated New Year!

As I was getting my children and husband ready for school and work this morning, I was thinking in the back of my head, what I should do with my day?

I thought, it’s my day off, I could do the mom thing and clean the house and prep dinner, but that was already half done. 

 

I was really thinking about it and there was this feeling that I had, it felt like an old friend coming back to say hello again! It was blogging for the family ministry at St. Georges!

 

So here in my peaceful house, I am starting a fresh page for this year, and I am going to be blogging about my experiences as a Mom and family and sharing it on the family ministry blog. 

 

I just love it when January comes around every year.  I think, “how can I make myself better?” How can I make something that I was excited about last summer and work it into getting back into the workforce after being off for four years? So, when I sat with my family in our home, watching the ball drop on New Year’s Eve, I was thinking, I want to let go of 2021, to concentrate on 2022, and make it a positive year.

 

 Taking time and being a family and experiencing neat things in and around Grey County and sharing them with other families. Some moms are standing up and clapping saying, “thank you!” Some are probably saying “Oh Good! You’re back! Where did you go over the last bit? Well friends, I am back, and I want to share the love of family ministry with you and not leave you in the dark or just not write at all. 

 

So I have made a fresh start, by writing some more about different topics that come to me from time to time and trying to make this blog successful. I hope that this has made you think about your own fresh start. It might be something within yourself or around your home or with your family. Stop and think about this because I certainly have been lately.

 

I always love to hear from people about their thoughts and feedback on different topics, or something that would be interesting. Let me know if there is something in particular that you would like me to write about. Here’s to new beginnings in 2022!


Caylee

No comments:

Post a Comment