Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

 To Mask or not to Mask 


 So it’s been a couple of weeks since the mask mandate has been dropped, but really hasn’t!

I’m not just going to jump off the deep end or get negative about it.


I don’t know if you’ve noticed but some people are still wearing them.

I’m still wearing my mask at work, as well as my husband, while he is at work and my children often wear masks at school when necessary.

When I leave my home, I bring my mask with me just in case I need it, the common question I have now is “ Do I need a mask?”


I have been thinking about this for quite some time!

The other thing that I have been thinking of as well is, “ What is life going to be like after Covid is gone?” 


As the weather changes, “ How do you see your family dealing with the new changes?

Are you looking forward to going back to that favorite spot that you frequent before covid came to be?

What about those playdates, or social gatherings that you had.


There are so many questions within the next step of Covid, as well as having a normal life again after.

If you look at it, we’re slowly moving in the right direction but, still being cautious while we are out with the public.

This brings me to this thought, when my kids are out in public they have the automatic sense of wearing a mask, but realizing that it is not necessarily needed, it’s become second nature for them.


I thought I could find some more information about this topic, so I went to Google about the topic, but I came across a news article from CTV News about the mask mandate and how we still have to wear masks in hospitals, long term care settings and in conjugating areas, which I think is a great idea.


I have come to the conclusion, that my family and I will wear our masks when we are out with the public to stay on the cautious side of this pandemic, as the numbers are slowly coming up.


I would like to leave you with this old saying that has stuck with me “ It’s better to be prepared, than not to be prepared at all!”

In other words, it is better to have that mask than not to have one at all.


Stay safe my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment